Prairie Rose Lodge – Milk River, AB
Located in the Town of Milk River, the Prairie Rose Lodge was built in 1976 . In July of 2016 the building was renovated and expanded from a 29 unit facility to a 39 unit facility. The Prairie Rose Lodge provides a higher level of care in the Milk River Community through SL3 level services provided by Alberta Health Services. Rooms are located in four main wings with room sizes varying from 280 to 550 square feet. Three wings have their own sitting room and tub room. The fourth wing is attached to its own lounge.
Three wings converge on a central recreation room that has a pool table, shuffleboard and plenty of chairs for sitting and visiting. The majority of dining and social activities occur in the service area. There are also small areas for activities, games, puzzles, craft and a computer for resident use.
Residents have access to common shower rooms, or tub rooms if they prefer to have a bath. 33 of the suites have a private shower. All suites have closets, hookups for telephone, cable TV and internet access.
Amenities and Services
Amenities and services included in the Resident Package are:
- Private room with full bathroom (or access to common shower or tub rooms)
- All meals and snacks
- Laundering of sheets and towels
- Paper products (toilet paper & Kleenex)
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Access to all common areas and furnishings
- Periodic entertainment and activities
- All Basic Utilities (Electricity, Natural Gas, Water/Sewer) – cable, phone and internet are available for an additional cost
Optional Services that are provided for a small fee include:
- Personal Laundry Services
- Vehicle Parking (including plug-in services)
- Outdoor Scooter parking
- Resident can provide their own mini-fridge and air-conditioner in their own
room for a small fee.