Ridgeview Lodge – Raymond, AB
The Ridgeview Lodge was built in 2019 and has been central to the care of seniors living in the Raymond area. The Lodge has 40 suites, 4 of which are designated specifically for couples. The single unit suites are just over 400 square feet spread through a “L-Shaped” building. Resident suite’s run along the wings which run North/South and East/West.
All Common areas are in the center of the building which is equipped with 2 elevators. The 2nd floor has an exercise room (with equipment and great views to the south and west), activity room (to sit and visit, do puzzles and play games), hair salon, and a larger room for group activities, movies and games. The 2nd floor also has an outdoor rooftop patio. The first floor has a lounge area, and Dining room (including a family dining room area) and an outdoor patio area for picnics and visiting.
Each suite in the lodge has a private bathroom (with shower) and closet space as well as hookups for phone, internet and cable TV. Residents have access to tub rooms if they prefer a bath.
Amenities and Services
Amenities and services included in the Resident Package are:
- Private room with full bathroom
- All meals and snacks
- Laundering of sheets and towels
- Toilet paper
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Access to all common areas and furnishings
- Periodic entertainment and activities
- All Basic Utilities (including basic cable) – phone and internet are not included
Optional Services that are provided for a small fee include:
- Personal Laundry Services
- Vehicle Parking (including plug-in services)
- Outdoor Scooter parking
- Resident can provide their own mini-fridge and air-conditioner in their own
room for a small fee.